Well, this is a new thing for Jeff and I. We want to welcome you to our blog and hope you enjoy some of the things we/I want to share.
Our Family is doing great! Our children continue to surprise us with all their creativity, self reliance, and leadership, we are very proud of them!
Jeff has opened a new business called A1 Transmission and Auto Repair in Surprise Arizona. The business is slowly growing. It is located in an auto mall setting so there is a lot of activity there. He has the top builder working for him and we anticipate business to grow this year. He loves being a Grandfather too..
Nancy is using her Music Therapy Skills working with the special need children, teaching voice, and loves being a Grandmother. Life with Grandchildren makes it that much fuller.
Together we have entered the month of October, making it seven years we have been called as Missionary's in our ward at church. Jeff has been mission leader and Nancy a missionary working with him. Having this calling has truly blessed our lives as we reach out to bless the lives of others. We have made some very dear and lasting friends.
2 comments:
Great picture Mom and Dad. Yeah!!! You finally started a blog, I'm looking forward to pictures and post that you put up. I love you both very much and have been great parents. Your grandchildren love you to and always love coming to your home.
Love- Julia and Cotten Family
Hi Glaziers!!!
I jumped on your new blog from Julia's and wanted to say WELCOME to the blogging world. Looking forward to reading your future posts and seeing whats going on with you and your family. Always many Thanks for having such an amazing daughter "Julia" -- I just love her to death.
Hugs
Lindsey McMullen
Post a Comment