New at this!

>The picture above was taken while on a cruise from San Diego to Canada April 2008. It was taken in Victoria while window shopping, it was crisp, cold, clean and Jeff found chocolate (*.*)
>I am new at this and today I updated our blog with a few little errors. Be sure to turn OFF the music with Papa's Birthday! I didn't know it added rock music. I think a few of our kids will get a kick out of it but I don't like the sound! ha ha.... I will get better as I go... smile... have fun looking at the pics...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

40th ANNIVERSARY TODAY JULY 11TH

Wow..today is July 11th. Forty years from this date Jeff and I were sealed in the
Los Angeles Temple of the church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. This Temple means a great deal to me.. My Grandfather Erin Daniel Bigler found the site and showed it to President Heber J. Grant for approval.
What a beautiful day!! We were surrounded by family, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and dear friends. Jeffs Grandparents Otto and May Bushman were sealed on this same day and Lois was sealed to her parents.
Our reception was a lovely celebration of our lives and new one just beginning. It was held at the Huntington Park Stake Center. The food was catered and the hall decorated with a small garden area with bench's and 2 live love doves in a cage. In the center of the hall was a beautiful Gazebo where a harpist played love songs most of the evening. A true celebration of love.
The reception line started at 7:00 -9:00. We had to stop the line to do all the other formalities. What a wonderful tribute to our family and us...
Now Forty years later we are celebrating that day!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: