New at this!

>The picture above was taken while on a cruise from San Diego to Canada April 2008. It was taken in Victoria while window shopping, it was crisp, cold, clean and Jeff found chocolate (*.*)
>I am new at this and today I updated our blog with a few little errors. Be sure to turn OFF the music with Papa's Birthday! I didn't know it added rock music. I think a few of our kids will get a kick out of it but I don't like the sound! ha ha.... I will get better as I go... smile... have fun looking at the pics...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Strides

Jeff has been making some great strides after the radiation treatment!!! The doctor okay-ed it to do 12 instead of the normal 10. We started seeing the bump on his right hip going down. By the first of August there were no more signs of it on the out side. We were hoping for film then.. but the Oncology doctor said he wanted one more round of the Chemo, Revlimid.. So Jeff went back on it. He went for a followup on Thursday and the Radiation doctor was very pleased. She couldn't believe that the bump was gone because it was huge and an aggressive one. Jeff and I know what the power of prayer can do!! Thank you everyone who has not forgotten him and prayed and remembered him over the past months. This is truly an answer to what the right treatment and prayer can do. He never was nauseous!! I think all these months he only needed one pill. that to is an answer to prayer. He has graduated from the wheel chair, to two crutch's, and now is working at using his right leg all the time and he is down to one crutch till we see from a Pet Scan or MRI the size of what is left of the tumor, and what is left of his hip bone..

1 comment: