New at this!

>The picture above was taken while on a cruise from San Diego to Canada April 2008. It was taken in Victoria while window shopping, it was crisp, cold, clean and Jeff found chocolate (*.*)
>I am new at this and today I updated our blog with a few little errors. Be sure to turn OFF the music with Papa's Birthday! I didn't know it added rock music. I think a few of our kids will get a kick out of it but I don't like the sound! ha ha.... I will get better as I go... smile... have fun looking at the pics...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birtday Collette and Happy 4th of July!!!

Wow... July 3rd is our Collette's Birthday.. and she is singing God Bless America and the Star Spangled Banner at the Mesa Patriotic Day. When she sings the National Anthem she will hold that high note and the fire works go off!!!!! I am so excited for her.... What a way to celebrate hearing your daughter sing and see fire works display for the 4th celebration... May we all appreciate this land and stand up for the freedoms we are so blessed with. May we be proud of the founding fathers who stood for truth and right and whose integrity stands as an example for all to follow.
God Bless America!!!!!

No comments: